Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management Course
Hotel & Hospitality Industry is comprised of those businesses which practice the act of being hospitable:
A hotel and hospitality management is an earned degree that allows individuals to work as hotel managers, hotel owners, or hotel employees. A hotel and hospitality management in Kolkata can be a great way to start a career in the hospitality industry and give you the skills you need to manage a successful business.
This course provides you with the knowledge and training you need to manage a hotel successfully. A hotel and hospitality management course can be a great way to start your career in the hospitality industry. This course can give you the skills you need to manage a successful business and make a name for yourself in the industry.
The hotel and Hospitality Management Course in Kolkata can benefit you in many ways. Not only will you have a well-rounded education, but you'll also be able to find a job quickly. You'll be able to work in any industry that requires a hotel degree, such as front desk work, food and beverage management, or property management.
If you're looking for a new career, or if you just want to augment your current income, a hotel and hospitality management from SBIHMIT at Kolkata is the perfect option for you.
Here are ten more reasons why hospitality management is a great study choice:
- One of the largest Industry in the World.
- It's a career without limits.
- You'll see the world.
- You can be part of an incredibly exciting industry.
- You'll learn vital skills.
- You'll become part of of the most secure industries.
- You can sample the finer things in life.
- It doesn't always feel like work.
- It honours your emotional intelligence.
- Career opportunities in tourism and hospitality are growing steadily as the industry continues to boom and evolve. The hospitality and tourism industry includes many sub-sectors that are open to hospitality management graduates. The following list shows the closely related hospitality and tourism industry sectors like – Accommodation, Food & beverage, Travel, Tourism, Sports & recreation and Events.
Job in Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management
- Cabin crew in Airlines
- Crew in Cruise liners
- Ground staff in Airports
- Club Managers
- Self-employment/ Entrepreneurship Sommelier
- Restaurant management
- Airline catering
- Kitchen management in hotels
- Front office management in hotel
- Resort Mangers
- Floor Managers in Super speciality Hospitals
- Hospitality/ catering services in the Indian Navy
- Hospitality services in various MNCs
- Manager of Forest Lodges
- Guest Houses, resorts operations
- Kitchen Management (in college, schools, in factories, company guest houses etc.)
- Faculty in Hotel Management Institutes
- Name of the course : Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management Course
- Duration : 2 years
- Eligibility : 10 passed/appeared from recognized Central or State Govt. Board
- Seat : 60
- Placement : India and Abroad
- Diploma awarded : NCVRT, New Delhi