Masters in Hotel & Hospitality Management Course
Hotel & Hospitality Industry is comprised of those businesses which practice the act of being hospitable:
Those businesses which are characterised by generosity and friendliness to guests. Hospitality
industry has diversified into many sectors and makes this makes it the most lucrative and the
highest revenue generating industry in the world.
What are the benefits of getting a masters in hotel & Hospitality Management from SBIHMIT, Kolkata?
There are many benefits to getting a masters in hotel and hospitality management course in Kolkata, including:
- Improved job prospects :
With a masters in hotel & hospitality management, you'll have an advantage over other candidates when looking for a new job. Your skills and knowledge will be well-respected by employers, and you'll be in a better position to negotiate salaries and bonuses.
- Higher earning potential :
A masters in hotel & hospitality management can boost your earnings significantly. Not only will you have more experience and skills to offer employers, but also, you'll likely be able to charge higher prices for your services.
- Increased career opportunities :
A masters in hotel can open up a lot of different career paths for you. For example, you could become a hospitality manager, or work as a consultant in the industry.
Here are ten more reasons why hospitality management is a great study choice:
- One of the largest Industry in the World.
- It's a career without limits.
- You'll see the world.
- You can be part of an incredibly exciting industry.
- You'll learn vital skills.
- You'll become part of the most secure industries.
- You can sample the finer things in life.
- It doesn't always feel like work
- It honours your emotional intelligence
- Career opportunities in tourism and hospitality are growing steadily as the industry continues to boom and evolve. The hospitality and tourism industry includes many sub-sectors that are open to hospitality management graduates. The following list shows the closely related hospitality and tourism industry sectors like – Accommodation, Food & beverage, Travel, Tourism, Sports & recreation and Events.
Job in MHM
- Cabin crew in Airlines
- Crew in Cruise liners
- Ground staff in Airports
- Club Managers
- Self-employment/ Entrepreneurship Sommelier
- Restaurant management
- Airline catering
- Kitchen management in hotels
- Front office management in hotel
- Resort Mangers
- Floor Managers in Super speciality Hospitals
- Hospitality/ catering services in the Indian Navy
- Hospitality services in various MNCs
- Manager of Forest Lodges
- Guest Houses, resorts operations
- Kitchen Management (in college, schools, in factories, company guest houses etc.)
- Faculty in Hotel Management Institutes
- Name of the course : Master in Hotel & Hospitality Management Course
- Duration : 2 years
- Eligibility : Graduation in any recognized University
- Seat : 60
- Placement : India and Abroad
- Degree awarded : MAKAUT( west bengal university of technology)