1. All students admitted in the institute must observe the rules and regulations that may be framed from time to time by the institute.
2. Students are required to maintain absolute self-discipline in the institute campus. Violation of rules will result in severe disciplinary action against the offender including a warning of fine or suspension.
3. Student must show respect and obedience to all members to all members of the staff as well as the managing authorities of the institute or else it will tantamount to indiscipline.
4. Every student shall have to attend classes and Practical. They are not supposed to leave institute premises without permission.
5. Students are advised not to proceed on leave without permission of the Institute.
6. Students will strictly adhere to the prescribed dress code of the institute, and the violating students will not be allowed to attend classes.
7. Ragging of any kind is strictly prohibited. Any student found ragging shall be strictly punished by the management as per the law and rules of the Government / HPU.
8. 75% attendance is compulsory in all academic activities. Students failing to attain the prescribed attendant will not be allowed to appear in the university examination.
© All Rights reserved. SBIHM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.